Galesburg, Illinois — A new Cricket Wireless store has opened in Galesburg at 1538 N. Henderson Street. The new Cricket store brings customers:
· Access to the 5G network on select Cricket smartphones;
· Simple, transparent plans, starting at $30/month;
· No annual contract;
· Rate plan pricing that includes monthly taxes;
· Unlimited talk and text nationwide with all plans;
· The power of Cricket is our nationwide 4G LTE network that covers more than 324 million* people; and
· A great selection of smartphones from Samsung, LG, Alcatel, Motorola and others.
“Our goal is to give customers something to smile about,” said Andy Cook, market director for Cricket Wireless. “That’s why we deliver a simple, smart wireless experience that people deserve.”
The store is open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday.
*Based on overall coverage in U.S. Download speeds max of 8Mbps (LTE)/4Mbps (4G). Compatible device required. 4G LTE coverage is not equivalent to overall network coverage.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy basic to top-brand phones at affordable prices. The AT&T Prepaid Portfolio, which includes Cricket Wireless, was the fastest growing prepaid carrier in the United States in Q1 2021 and has been for the past three years.